Monday, May 6, 2013

Margaret Kiernan Reflection

I have always taken a minimalist approach when creating web pages for my work. I choose to focus more on simplicity and ease of use over fancy bells and whistles. I find it more aesthetically pleasing when pages are balanced formally. I like to have the material evenly distributed on the page. I enjoy letting the material speak for itself rather than dress it up with distracting images and design. I don't believe in using a lot of different fonts as I feel like it can be hard to look at against different backgrounds.

As far as things like psychological implication goes, I use different shades of green on my webpages. According to the rules of design articles, this suggests influence and contentment. It is a very calming and welcoming color.


No comments:

Post a Comment